Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Raw Kale Salad with Balsamic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan

Raw Kale Salad with Balsamic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan:
kale salad
Some things take convincing, even when they are terribly trendy. When my friend Peg first told me about a fabulous raw kale salad, I smiled politely all the while thinking, “yeah, right, have fun with that.” I mean it’s hard enough to get people to eat their greens, let alone to try something raw that they would normally only eat cooked. But when my friend Katie brought this kale salad to a dinner party, it was the one dish, among a multitude of fabulous dishes, that I kept going back to. (Oh, I’ll have seconds. Uhm, thirds. Okay I’ve stopped counting, this is good.)

Continue reading "Raw Kale Salad with Balsamic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan" »

No comments:

Post a Comment