Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pork Stir Fry with Green Onion

Pork Stir Fry with Green Onion:
pork-stir-fry-with-green-onions
Don’t you love a good stir-fry? Years ago I had this big wok with wooden handles, well seasoned, in spite of a housemate’s attempt one day to scour off all of the pan’s beautiful black seasoning I had worked so hard to create. I don’t know what eventually became of that wok; these days I’m loving my friend Jaden’s non-stick enamel cast iron wok. It does a great job with high heat, it’s stick-free and I don’t have to worry about it rusting. The good thing about stir-fries is that you don’t need a lot of fancy ingredients to have a perfectly presentable dish. All you need is a pan and a cooking oil that can take high heat. Woks work well for this, as do large pans of cast iron or hard anodized aluminum.
Continue reading "Pork Stir Fry with Green Onion" »

1 comment:

  1. I will now find those ingredients of that recipe because I'm sure that I will enjoy cooking this. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I will surely enjoy on this because I know that it was very delicious.

    http://beststirfryrecipe.com/pork-stir-fry

    ReplyDelete